Autumn/Winter Deals - SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER
Stay For Less And Save Your Pennies
3 Nights - From £210/ 5 Nights - From £250/ 7 Nights - From £350
- How can I make a booking?
You can book online and it’s always cheaper to book directly with us.
- How do I communicate with Cullercoats Bay Holidays?
Via email: email@example.com.
- I’m concerned about Coronavirus
We’re following strict guidelines in terms of hygiene for cleaning our properties. (See download)
- I’m interested in Green issues
We use Green energy sources and actively encourage our guests to recycle and maintain the environment.
- How do I locate my property?
We’re 30 minutes from Newcastle upon Tyne, with easy access from central station to Cullercoats via the coastal Metro or by car.
- What time is check in/out?
Check in is from 4pm and check out is 10-10:30am. You can book an early check in from 12 noon and a late check out till 1pm – We charge a supplement for so doing, which you can add to your booking.
- I'm a cyclist - what about my bike?
Cyclists are welcome and there is storage for your bike in the garden of each property.
- How do I obtain entry to my property?
Each of our homestays has a key lock. Once you have booked you will be issued with the code.
- What about general information about the property?
You will be able to download a Welcome letter on booking, providing Property information and destination activities/Options.
- What is there to do in the local area?
We are within walking distance from Tynemouth, North Shields Fishquay and Whitley Bay which has a wealth of coastal entertainment as well as the most glorious beaches (Longsands, King Edward’s Bay, our own Cullercoats Bay and Whitley Bay beach.) Newcastle is accessible by metro or car in 20-30 minutes.
- Will I need to bring Tea and Coffee?
- Do you accept pets?
Our Rolo’s Retreat homestay welcomes pooches with well behaved owners! 🐶
- Is there WiFi?
Yes – Free
- How easy can I get groceries and treats for my staycation?
We support local business and have a partnership scheme with those businesses who think like us – #Supportinglocalbusiness – see our partners directory for more.